Focus Hydrating Serum
Focus Hydrating Serum help to hydrate and plump targeted skin areas, improving the appearance of fine lines. It is a safe, non-invasive solution to combatting visible signs of ageing because it contains a high concentration of hyaluronic acid.
- A special ingredient (hyaluronic acid) in the serum's formulation occurs naturally in your skin but reduces with the ageing process. So this serum replaces it, helping it to smoothe and plump up the appearance of your skin.
HOW TO USE:
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone the skin with your preferred Environ products.
- Prepare dehydrated areas of the skin with the Environ Cosmetic Focus-CIT® or Environ Cosmetic Roll-CIT® for 3 – 5 minutes.
- Massage 1 – 3 drops of Focus Hydrating Serum into the skin.
- Allow to dry and follow with your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser.
- Use morning and evening.
You may also like:
Focus Frown Serum
Ionzyme® | Focus Frown Serum
Focus Frown Serum helps to soften and improve the appearance of fine expresion lines such as forehead furrows, frown lines and "crow's feet" because it is enriched with a super concentated combination of peptides.
C-Quence Energising Masque
Ionzyme® | C-Quence Energising Masque
C-Quence Energising Masque helps to soften fine lines and energising the skin, leaving it with a more even and radiant-looking complexion. Containing a optimal level of vitamin C, this masque also improves the appearance of rough, uneven or sun damaged skin.