What's the Secret to Beautiful Skin?
May 5th, 23
The truth is that vitamin A is the most researched skin care ingredient and has become quite the buzzword lately. Why? Because you need it. Vitamin A is an amazing molecule found naturally in the skin. It’s the only known molecule that keeps skin healthy-looking and youthful. Every day, as you’re exposed to light, your skin becomes vitamin A deficient. Any signs of photo ageing are the result of skin that is deficient in vitamin A. If you started using topical vitamin A as a child, you would most likely avoid the signs of premature ageing. Correct the deficiency, and you’ll start to see and feel skin that is reborn beautiful.
Let’s explore more of the powerful benefits of vitamin A applied topically through Environ’s essential vitamin A moisturisers:
1. Promotes the skin’s natural moisture for a healthy glow
2. Strengthens the skin’s outer layer to keep it supple and resilient
3. Supports the skin’s immune system and helps prevent breakouts
4. Assist in preventing the development of potential skin cancers
5. Stimulates the skin’s natural collagen and elastin for anti-ageing benefits
By gradually increasing the dose of vitamin A through Environ’s revolutionary Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™, skin can be reborn and look beautiful for a lifetime.
Where do you start? An Environ-trained skin care professional will analyse your skin and recommend a daily skincare routine to start you on your journey to beautiful skin. You will gradually see visible changes to the appearance of your skin. It’s the beautiful science that is vitamin A and the secret to beautiful skin for a lifetime.
PROFESSIONAL SKIN CARE
Salon exclusive range
To ensure you are purchasing from an authorised retailer, please use the “Find a Salon” locator.
Connect with us!
Like us on Facebook to stay up to date with the world of Environ Australia!
Connect with us!
Follow us on Instagram to stay up to date with the world of Environ Australia!
- Best in Beauty ENVIRON’S DERMA-LAC® LOTION VOTED “BEST AHA EXFOLIANT”
Press Release: Australia, October 2023
Environ Skin Care proudly announces th...
- Revival Masque wins “Best Rejuvenating Masque” at the 2023 Woman&Home Beauty Awards
Environ Skin Care’s most awarded product Revival Masque, hailed as a “Face...
- Environ Skin Care Bolsters Its Medical Credentials With Two Appointments
Environ is dedicated to advancing the science of achieving and maintaining healthy...
- More News